How to Turn Off Google Auto Translation
If you use Google Chrome as your browser, automatic translation is enabled by default. This feature automatically translates all content on web pages that are not in your preferred language. If you're seeing moozoom content in the wrong language or your content seems blocked (even when you know you're associated with your school), chances are that is the reason. Find out how to turn off automatic translation in Google Chrome below.
Steps to follow
- Open a Google Chrome page
- Click on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of your window (next to the URL bar).
- Scroll down and click on Settings.
- In the left menu, click on Languages.
- Turn the toggle off in Use Google translate option (change the button from blue to grey).
You will need to exit Google Chrome, open a new page, then log into your account on the platform. You should now have access to your content.